Thursday 7 February 2013

House Mouse



I have to say this is one of my favorite designs i did .I loved colouring the house mouse stamp, for most of it I used the promarker fine nip tips u can buy and it took me ages to colour. I knew i wanted to create and Autumn feel to the card to bring out the design of the house mouse. After searching through many papers I couldn't find the right paper. So looking at the image with the mouse playing with the leaves I thought why not recreate the leaves, so of  I  toddled into the garden to fetch some Autumn leaves. After i had them dried out and pressed them  I attached them to the card with just white pva glue . Once it had dried I matt and layered the leaves onto a sage green card stock . Taking the stamped image I added these to a piece of gold mirra card. Finally adding the gold ribbon to finish the card . I was very pleased with finished design.

No comments:

Post a Comment